The Economic Development Department assists existing businesses, prospective investors, and community partners with business and community development projects such as:
- Investment attraction and investment aftercare, including development facilitation (i.e. services ranging from market/business plan review, site searches, development process support, community orientation to public funding application assistance);
- Business retention and expansion;
- Liaise with all levels of government to support business and facilitate market development, export and trade opportunities;
- Municipal industrial land promotion/facilitation;
- Support for small business and entrepreneurs (Small Business Enterprise Centre partnership with Province);
- Film & TV production attraction, support, and administration;
- Support for workforce development, capacity, resiliency, job creation and skills building, including immigration support;
- Community development, capacity and marketing partnership projects; and
- Municipal Grant Accessing Program (GAP) services.
North Bay is committed to your business and its sustainable success. Contact a member of our team today and let us show you what we can do.