Skip Navigation

Bay Cams

The City of North Bay presents you with Bay-Cam, a camera taking live pictures from various locations around City Hall.

Full Motion: Worthington CameraLake Nipissing Camera

Worthington St.

Still image from webcam 1

7th Floor View Facing Lake Nipissing

Still image from webcam 2

Camera Notes

  • If you can't receive a picture or the picture you receive is old try hitting "Reload" or "Refresh". If this doesn't work, the camera could be temporarily offline--please be patient, we'll fix the problem as soon as we can. However, if you notice it hasn't been working for several days, please e-mail us , we may not be aware of the problem.
  • In low light conditions the Bay-Cam may switch to a black-and-white/"night vision" mode, depending on whether or not we have this setting turned on.
  • When it's working properly the camera will take a new picture every two minutes or so, try hitting "Reload" or "Refresh" for a new picture.
  • Happy Viewing!

Weather

Current Conditions

4.1° C
Wind: 15 km/h ESE
Humidity: 70 %
Visibility: 16.1 km

Tonight

Chance of showers Low plus 1.

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near midnight. Fog patches overnight. Low plus 1..

Tuesday

Chance of flurries or rain showers High 7. Low plus 2.

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate..Periods of rain mixed with snow in the evening.

Wednesday

Chance of showers High 11. Low plus 3.

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11..Cloudy in the evening.

Thursday

Periods of rain High 7. Low 6.

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. High 7..Periods of rain in the evening.

Friday

Chance of showers High 15. Low minus 2.

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 15..Chance of rain showers or flurries in the evening.

Saturday

Cloudy High plus 4. Low minus 4.

Cloudy. High plus 4..Cloudy in the evening.

Data provided by Environment Canada